The following are the Offie bearers of the Sanmarga Association.
1) President : Thiru Arutprakasa Vallalar.
2) Secretary : Thiru P.V. Venkatesan, No.65 Vallalar Illam Ist St., Ashok Nagr, Kancheepuram, Pin 631 502.
3) Asst. President: Thiru A.S. Ramalingam, (Retd) Manager worked in the State Bank of India.
4) Trustee : Thiru R. Jeyavelu
5) Treasurer: Thiru M.V. Ashok Kumar, M.A.,
6) Advisor : Thiru K.R. Arumugam, B.E.,
The Sanmarga Sangam started its functioning from 18.10.1997.
The site for the Sathiya Gnana Sabhai was purchased through registered document and the Sabhai constructed.
The Holy water pouring ceremony took place at about 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. (Vaikasa 24th) on 7.6.1998. Sunday.
Dr.Thiru K.Manivasan, formerly Addl Collector, Kancheepuram (then Dist.Collector, Trichy) was the chief
guest for the above function.
Then the Sangam conducted "Varuvikka Utra Naal" function on 17.10.1999 Sunday.
Regular prayers and discourses are conducted in the above Sanmarga Sangam.
Daily prayer from 5.30 a.m. by Thiru Kothandaraman (aged 60) years.
Th. A.S. Ramalingam, Vice President of the Association who was a retired State Bank of
India (Bank Manager) employee is looking after the Sangam from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. daily.
Sanmarga Senior Lady member chanting Thiru Arutpa Songs regularly at about 5.30 p.m.
Thiru Palani, a senior Sanmarga Member aged above 70 years is giving Suddha Sanmarga speech daily .
Aims of the Association:
1) Spreading the principles of Suddha Sanmargam as was preached by Thiru Arutprakasa Vallalar.
Activities of the Association:
1) Monthly Poosam day function.
2) Saturday - Poor feeding to the children who are in distress.
3) Thai Poosam Festival - Function.
4) Meditation Camps and Discourses.
5) Poor feeding the poorest among the poor people on road side.